segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Vacation

During this summer I'm doing a lot of things that I really enjoy to. Like reading many books - e.g. Tocaia Grande (Jorge Amado), Luzes da Broadway (Gillian Hall), Vestido de Noiva (Nelson Rodrigues), Crepúsculo (Stephenie Meyer)- and I'm planning to read others titles - e.g. Auto da Compadecida (Ariano Suassuna) and Vidas Secas (Graciliano Ramos). And I also watched different kinds of films since romantic comedies until thrillers and dramas.
And I also discovered a new hobby, which I've never imagined that one day I would like to do, that is reading newspaper. I'm addicted to this. The most amazing part of the newspaper is the one about cultural stuffs and events that are taking place in my country or all over the world.

P.S.: I hope you're enjoying your vacation too!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário